The Weatherization Assistance Program is a state and federally funded program administered locally by community action agencies, housing authorities, and local government entities. Designed for qualifying low-income residents within the city limits of Tacoma, this program provides access to services that will improve energy conservation, including insulation and furnace repairs.
This program provides professional energy management through:
– Energy analysis
– Attic insulation & venting
– Crawl space insulation & venting
– Sidewall insulation
– Heating duct insulation
– Furnace Repair
– Water heater & water pipe insulation
– Weatherstripping & caulking
– Other draft reduction measures
Phone: (253) 593-2336
Fax: (253) 597-6700
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed Weekends and Holidays
– Property must reside within the City limits
– Owner/renter with landlord approval
– Monthly income must be at or below
* All rental units are eligible, whether single-
family or apartments, as long as the
occupants are income eligible.