People are hurting in our community, and with your help, we can make a positive difference in their lives.
MDC works hard to provide housing, healthcare, education, and employment services to more than 26,000 individuals each year, and we can’t do it without the support of the communities we serve. You can make a difference for those in need of help by making a donation. There are a number of ways to give:
Donate online – You will be directed to MDC’s secure donation page
- To donate by check, please make your check out to MDC and mail it to:
MDC, 945 Fawcett Ave., Tacoma, WA 98402
- Donate by Phone or email. Please call (253) 284-9094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate in-person at the MDC administrative offices at 945 Fawcett Ave., Tacoma
- Does your company make matching gifts? Find out by using our matching gifts information page.
- Donate stock or other securities
MDC respects the wishes of our donors regarding use of their gifts, and the rights of donors for privacy and confidentiality. MDC does not lend or otherwise distribute our donor lists without prior approval of the Board of Directors, except as required by law.
Here are some important tips for ensuring that your gift is received and processed according to your wishes:
- Please notify us when you are prepared to make your gift. Let us know what stock you are sending, when you expect the gift to be made and if there is a particular program you wish to benefit. To ensure a proper tax receipt, it is important that you notify us and provide sufficient contact information.
- Ask your broker or bank to include your name in the transaction description.
- For Information about Stock Transfers call (253) 284-9094 or email email@example.com.
See other ways of giving through in-kind donations or essential needs drives.
Metropolitan Development Council (MDC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Tax ID number: 91-0780533.
You can help. You can invest in a better future for your community, and for generations to come.