MDC Withdrawal Management resumes services
Guests will be served 24/7 on a walk-in basis at 721 Fawcett Avenue, with no prescreening required. Those seeking treatment can also call (253) 593-2413 for assistance.
Services provided include:
- Medication and care to assist with withdrawal.
- 24/7 care by a multidisciplinary team.
- Group sessions and 1-on-1 with a peer recovery coach.
- Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous groups available.
- Substance Use Disorder assessments to assist in long term planning.
- Providers will perform a routine physical and monitor medications and symptoms throughout the day.
- Discharge planning will provide resources for support and ongoing recovery, which could include supportive employment, housing referrals, education, outpatient services, medication management, and medically assisted treatment.
Please contact Behavioral Health Manager Jodie Leer at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding MDC’s Withdrawal Management program.