Effective Date: 11/20/2023
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, or when you contact us for support. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third- party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, form completion history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with services, client support, and other relevant information
- To market our services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our reach out efforts.
- To remind you of your incomplete form submissions.
- To comply with the law to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online support, advertising partners and email service providers.
- With any joint venture partners that we may have in the future to assist providing services requested.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
We work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as status updates and service-related questions.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP to any text message sent from us. You may opt in again by reaching out to us by text message or by giving us permission through consent by form or other communication.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at 253-383-3921.